Photobucket
Hello! Welcome to I-LOVE-MANILA!

Are you Pinoy? Pinoy Wanna be? Feel free to Tambay here! Know more about MANILA and the rest of the PHILIPPINES!

MABUHAY PILIPINAS!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Boracay

Boracay 2014


Boracay 2014


Boracay Paradise


I was really excited that time to finally see why Boracay beach gains these much praises from Asia and even the world. Boracay is named as the best beach in Asia and I heard second when it comes to world, if I'm not mistaken.

I was with a cousin(brought him to be my official photog hihi) when I went in Boracay. Our plane trip bounded to Kalibo, I chose Kalibo to experience travel, more cheaper that Caticlan Airport and since our flight also was that early as 4:20 AM departing by 5: 20 AM. It took I think 1 hour or more than to take us to Caticlan from Kalibo, we rode a van, I enjoyed the travel though since its morning early, I witnessed the sunrise while traveling, and its just so perfect for me!

When we arrived in Caticlan, we have rode a boat that took I think only 20 mins. Finally touchdown Boracay Island!



Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Before Checking in, in our hotel (Grand Boracay, Station 2) I really wanted to see the white Beach, and this is what I frist did, I came to see the white beach and I'm just wowed! Boracay is a real Paradise! I am thanking God for creating this paradise and putting it in the Philippines. Boracay is really alive, so many foreigners that are much more than us Filipinos, most of them are Koreans.

The purest white sand, perfect super clean blue and green water of Boracay would really relieve any of your stress, problem you'll forget anything and just felt relaxed!


Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014


Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay Night Life


Boracay is even much alive at night! I don't know but I noticed more people at night strolling around, maybe because they don't want to stroll at day because of the sun's heat or it's just partying in Boracay is just irrisistbale. Our Hotel was inside the D Mall and that's a really good location for me, D Mall is a mall of course but it's an outdoor mall, really cool wide variety shops to explore from clothing stores to souvernirs, to foods, pharmacy, swimming gears and everything else. At the front beach during night, resto's and shops are placing tables, cocktail-tables, chairs setting outside, with some matching with singers and performers and also some are performing of course with the fire-dancers which was really so pleasing for the eyes. You will really experience life in Boracay!

Boracay Night Life
Boracay Night Life

Boracay Night Life
Boracay Night Life


Boracay Night Life
Boracay Night Life

Boracay Night Life
Boracay Night Life

Boracay Night Life
Boracay Night Life

Boracay White Sand


The Boracay beach sand was really amazing indeed,it's really the purest and whitest sand I've ever seen. And I really miss the feeling of this sand. Well til next time :)

Boracay white sand
Boracay white sand

Boracay white sand
Boracay white sand

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Hotels in Boracay mostly comes with pool but of course, majority preferred to stay on the beach coz in the first place they went to Boracay for the beach.

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Helmet Diving in Boracay

I didn't left Boracay without trying any of the most exciting activites out there. When you walk around the beach, plenty of these people you will encounter asking you to try out different activities like, surfing, snorkling, banana boat, jet-skying, speed-boating, diving and the activity that I chose to do was the helmet diving! Originally it was not a plan of mine but since everytime in the beach, every hour, minute there's someone will ask you to try these activities so I got convinced. But what really conviced me to try helmet diving was when I kne that the package (700-800 php) willl include a CD of your photos and videos under the water. I've always wanted to have a picure of me underwater, although I'm a bit scared of this activity, I've faced my fears and then I experienced it, and it was really unforgettable, this was my first experience under the water though I know myself how I'm afraid of the seas, ocean etc. You should try helmet diving once you went to Boracay, I'll assure you'll enjoy this and it'll be unforgettable, don't be afraid because there are divers to assist you all the way, it's safe!. 

Helmet Diving in Boracay
Helmet Diving in Boracay

Helmet Diving in Boracay
Helmet Diving in Boracay

Helmet Diving in Boracay
Helmet Diving in Boracay

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay 2014
Boracay 2014

Boracay Sand Castles

I said to myself that when I get to Borcay, I would really have a picture in these Sand Castles in Boracay, and yes I did complete having a photo with Sand Castles in my short stay there. Boracay Sand Castles are build by these children, some our teen they build these castles to earn, you will be charged by them after you have a picture with their Sand Castles but anyway you can give them just tips and they'll be fine with it.

Boracay Sand Castles
Boracay Sand Castles

Boracay Sand Castles
Boracay Sand Castles

Boracay Sand Castles
Boracay Sand Castles

Boracay 2014


My Boracay trip was really special because I felt I am closer to God when I'm there, I can feel his presence everytime I see this paradise he made for us, the place was really so beautiful, and there you can really relax, have peace of mind and you'll forget your problems. I really thank God for having Boracay in the Philippines! I'd probably be in Boracay every year if I can, I just really loved this place. I hope you find this article well. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment